Advertise on the BBQ Pit Boys® Show
Officially designated as YouTube Chefs, of only 14 awarded worldwide, and as YouTube Content Partners, we can get the attention your product deserves, and at low cost......ask us!
Sponsor the BBQ Pit Boys® and our 300+ Barbecue Recipes Shows now appearing on YouTube, and on over 5,000,000 Web pages and blogs. Our barbecue recipes and "How To BBQ and Grill" videos have been viewed over 35 million times worldwide by dedicated fans of barbeque and grilling.
You can sponsor one of our recipe videos, have us make a video ad for you for your social media campaign, or simply using Google Adwords for video on YouTube and targeting our videos. You can also send us your ads for display on BBQPitBoys.com. Contact us HERE and we'll get back to you.
Product Placement in our YouTube videos
Do you have a food product, grill, pit, tool, or gadget you'd like the BBQ Pit Boys to try out? We can showcase it in one our popular recipe and "How To BBQ and Grill" videos appearing on YouTube and on 1,000's of food related Websites and blogs. We shoot in Full HD 1080p 16:9 wide screen, formatted for smart phones, to large TV and Multi-media screens. Officially designated as YouTube Chefs, of only 14 awarded worldwide, and as YouTube Content Partners, we can get the attention your product deserves, and at low cost......ask us!
For more information contact us HERE
- Currently featured on YouTube, the BBQ Pit Boys have 300+ videos with 35+ million video views. Our YouTube Channel views are 2,700,000+, with a growing Subscriber base of 100,000+. In addition, our videos have been watched several million times worldwide on video Websites such as Liveleak, VideoJug, Blinx, Yahoo, AOL, Bing, and Google Video.
- Official YouTube Chefs
- In the top 1% of all Subscribed Channels on YouTube
- #1 keyword for bbq, barbecue, barbecue recipes
- Top 2 for food recipes in channels and playlists
- #1 Most Influential BBQ Groups in social media
- One of the top Food Shows in the Tastemade Food Network
Our vids are watched 40,000+ times per day, more than the daily video views of the Food Network and the Travel Channel on YouTube.
We've been on the Food Network's Ask Aida Show.
We were featured guests at WildMagic Urban Park in Tokyo, Japan
Some of our clients that we've produced videos for
- Tyson Foods Wright Brand Bacon
- Louisiana Crawfish Company
- McCormick Spice Co.
- Grill Mates
- WILDMAGIC Urban Park Tokyo
- Imperial Brand's Sobieski Vodka
- Skorr Products
- Mad Cow Cutlery
- Huntingdon County Customs
- Craycort Grates
- Crown Blue Beef & Bison
- Crown Valley Brewery
- Auspit Rotisseries
- Weber Shandwick
- Sharp Entertainment
- Camp Chef
- Super Bowl AdBlitz on YouTube
- Little Wombat Grills
We were showcased in the Daily Mail, on Mashable.com, on Time Warner's Cartoon Network, and were featured at a Cisco Systems Kraft Foods Seminar Presentation on Web 2.0 Marketing that cited BBQPitBoys.com and BarbecueWeb.com for excellence.
On the Net the BBQ Pit Boys are referenced
- on 5,000,000+ Webpages
- on 20,000+ Blogs
- on 1000's of forums
Also search Google Videos and YouTube Videos for the key words BBQ, Barbecue, Barbecue Recipes, or BBQ Recipes and you'll see we dominate the search results as well.
Title: BBQ Pit Boys Old-Time Barbecue and Grilling Food Show
The BBQ Pit Boys demonstrate the basic techniques of Old-Time Barbecue and Grilling, including what tools you'll need, how to select the correct cuts of meat for the smoker or grill, and when to use the "low and slow" and indirect grilling methods. They then encourage you to experiment with their classic "easy to do" recipes by adding your own favorite spices, rubs, marinades, and sauces. Kick-back good eating doesn't get any better than this!
For more information contact us HERE