Advertise on the BBQ Pit Boys® Show
The BBQ Pit Boys Show has been named a Google Preferred YouTube Channel, listed as one of the top 300 Channels for advertising opportunities on YouTube.
We are ranked in the top 1% of all YouTube Channels.
Officially designated as YouTube Chefs, of only 14 awarded Worldwide, and as YouTube Content Partners, we can get the attention your product deserves, and at low cost......ask us!
Sponsor the BBQ Pit Boys® and our Barbecue Recipes Show, now appearing on YouTube, Roku, and on over 5,000,000 Web pages and blogs. Our barbecue recipes and "How To BBQ and Grill" videos have been viewed over 60 million times worldwide by dedicated fans of barbeque and grilling.
Get the exposure you need on YouTube. Let us produce a video ad for you for your social media campaign, or simply add your product to one of our recipe videos. You can also send us your ads for display on BBQPitBoys.com. Contact us HERE and we'll get back to you.
Product Placement in our YouTube videos
Do you have a food product, grill, pit, tool, or gadget you'd like the BBQ Pit Boys to try out? We can showcase it in one our popular recipe and "How To BBQ and Grill" videos appearing on YouTube, Roku, and on 1,000's of food related Websites and blogs. Officially designated as YouTube Chefs, of only 14 awarded worldwide, and as YouTube Content Partners, we can get the attention your product deserves, and at low cost......ask us!
For more information contact us HERE
- Currently featured on YouTube, the BBQ Pit Boys have 380+ videos with 60+ million video views. We have a dedicated Subscriber base of 250,000+. We are currently ranked in the top 1% of all YouTube Channels. In addition, our videos have been watched several million times worldwide on video Websites such as Roku, Liveleak, VideoJug, Blinx, Yahoo, AOL, Bing, and Google Video.
- The BBQ Pit Boys have an international network of over 3,000 officially registered BBQ Pit Boys Chapters. They are dedicated grillers and barbecuers who gather with family and friends over good food, using the techniques and recipes shown on the BBQ Pit Boys Show.
- Google Preferred -top 300 Channels for advertisers on YouTube
- Official YouTube Chefs
- In the top 1% of all Channels on YouTube
- #1 keyword for bbq, barbecue, barbecue recipes
- Top 2 for food recipes in channels and playlists
- #1 Most Influential BBQ Groups in social media
Our videos reach nearly 2,000,000 viewers per month, more than the monthly video views of the Food Network and the Travel Channel on YouTube.
We've been on the Food Network's Ask Aida Show.
We were featured guests at WildMagic Urban Park in Tokyo, Japan
Some of our clients:
- Tyson Foods Wright Brand Bacon
- Louisiana Crawfish Company
- McCormick Spice Co.
- Grill Mates
- Saber Grills
- WILDMAGIC Urban Park Tokyo
- Imperial Brand's Sobieski Vodka
- Skorr Products
- Mad Cow Cutlery
- Craycort Grates
- Crown Blue Beef & Bison
- Crown Valley Brewery
- Auspit Rotisseries
- Weber Shandwick
- Sharp Entertainment
- Camp Chef
- Super Bowl AdBlitz on YouTube
- Little Wombat Grills
We were showcased in the Daily Mail, on Mashable.com, on Time Warner's Cartoon Network, and were featured at a Cisco Systems Kraft Foods Seminar Presentation on Web 2.0 Marketing that cited BBQPitBoys.com and BarbecueWeb.com for excellence.
On the Net the BBQ Pit Boys are referenced
- on 5,000,000+ Webpages
- on 20,000+ Blogs
- on 1000's of forums
Title: BBQ Pit Boys Old-Time Barbecue and Grilling Food Show
The BBQ Pit Boys demonstrate the basic techniques of Old-Time Barbecue and Grilling, including what tools you'll need, how to select the correct cuts of meat for the smoker or grill, and when to use the "low and slow" and indirect grilling methods. They then encourage you to experiment with their classic "easy to do" recipes by adding your own favorite spices, rubs, marinades, and sauces. Kick-back good eating doesn't get any better than this!
For more information contact us HERE