JALAPENO BUFFALO CHEESE BURGERS
The BBQ Pit Boys take that super lean American Bison ground meat and add some heat, and plenty of juiciness to the mix.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Lean ground buffalo meat — 3 Pound
- SPG (salt, pepper, garlic) seasoning — 3 Tablespoon
- Butter — 4 Tablespoon (3-4)
- Sliced pickled jalapeno pepper — 2 Ounce (with juice or as needed to taste)
- Shredded monterey jack cheese — 1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)
DIRECTIONS GETTING READY
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, spg seasoning mix, and butter. Mix well.
3. Add sliced picked jalapeno along with juice and mix.
4. Roll the meat mixture into ½ pound patties.
5. Place the patties on grill, cover and cook until done, flipping once half way through. You can cook to desired doneness or until the internal temperature reach 135 degree F.
6. Top the patties with cheese and cook until melted.
7. Serve on top of toasted bun and enjoy!