Beer Can Bacon Burgers
Don't forget to "Like" this video! Hit the button!
The ingredients you'll need:
Stuff 'em with what you like..! We used:
- Ground Chuck – 4-5 pounds 80/20
- Bacon – 2 pounds regular cut (Pork Belly)
- Canned Beer – 1 unopened
- Buns - 6
- Cheese – chunked/shredded (your favorite will do)
- Beef Hash
- Grilled Onions
- Bell Peppers – Red/Green
- Tomato – chopped
- Roast Beef
- Canned Chili
- BBQ Sauce
- Bring grill temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with coals offset for indirect cooking.
- Sauté mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
- Heat up beef hash, chopped tomato, bacon, roast beef, and canned chili. (Or your favorite toppings)
- Make hamburger balls, 8 to 12 ounces each. Make sure meat is cold.
- Press beer can into center of each meatball forming a pocket around the can.
- Wrap bacon around each one. Should take two pieces of bacon.
- Using a dishtowel, remove beer can from meatball carefully.
- Do this until all meatballs have been formed.
- Take stuffing/toppings and start placing inside meatball pockets. Use your favorite toppings.
- Chunk cheese and place 2-3 pieces inside desired meatballs or top with shredded cheese.
- Add a few dashes of hot sauce or bbq sauce.
- Place bacon burgers opposite hot coals for indirect cooking.
- Put lid on grill and cook for one hour. (Optional – turn and rotate after 30 minutes)
- After one hour check for desired doneness.
- Remove from grill.
- Place bacon burgers on buns.
- Top with favorite condiments.
- Serve with fries, chips, cole slaw, potato salad, or grilled vegetables.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!!
HELP SUPPORT THE BBQ PIT BOYS SHOW:
GET THE KNIFE
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service
Designated videos, trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
2007-2016 BBQ Pit Boys® all rights reserved