BEER CAN BACON BURGERS
Stuff ’em with what you like..! don’t let us tell you how good these burgers are, find out why over 7 million people enjoyed this video, now unofficially referred to as Americas greatest burger.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
STUFF ‘EM WITH WHAT YOU LIKE..! WE USED:
- Ground Chuck – 4-5 pounds 80/20
- Bacon – 2 pounds regular cut (Pork Belly)
- Canned Beer – 1 unopened
- Buns – 6
- Cheese – chunked/shredded (your favorite will do)
- Beef Hash
- Grilled Onions
- Bell Peppers – Red/Green
- Tomato – chopped
- Roast Beef
- Canned Chili
- BBQ Sauce
1. Bring grill temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with coals offset for indirect cooking.
2. Sauté mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
3. Heat up beef hash, chopped tomato, bacon, roast beef, and canned chili. (Or your favorite toppings)
4. Make hamburger balls, 8 to 12 ounces each. Make sure meat is cold.
5. Press beer can into center of each meatball forming a pocket around the can.
6. Wrap bacon around each one. Should take two pieces of bacon.
7. Using a dishtowel, remove beer can from meatball carefully.
8. Do this until all meatballs have been formed.
9. Take stuffing/toppings and start placing inside meatball pockets. Use your favorite toppings.
10. Chunk cheese and place 2-3 pieces inside desired meatballs or top with shredded cheese.
11. Add a few dashes of hot sauce or bbq sauce.
1. Place bacon burgers opposite hot coals for indirect cooking.
2. Put lid on grill and cook for one hour. (Optional – turn and rotate after 30 minutes)
3. After one hour check for desired doneness.
4. Remove from grill.
1. Place bacon burgers on buns.
2. Top with favorite condiments.
1. Serve with fries, chips, cole slaw, potato salad, or grilled vegetables.
2. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!!