Grilled Potato Salad
This delicious and easy to grill Potato Salad makes for the perfect barbecue side dish as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
Don't forget to "Like" this video! Hit the button!
The ingredients you'll need:
1. Set up your grill for indirect heat (hot coals on one side of the grill and no coals on the other side of the grill) – You’re looking for a grill temperature between 375 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Coat the potatoes with olive oil and place on the side of the grill with no coals
5. In a jar or container that seals tightly add
6. Seal Jar and shake to mix ingredients
9. After potatoes are done remove them from the grill and let them cool down until just warm to the touch. This allows them to firm up making them easier to cube.
13. Shake the vinaigrette to mix and pour over the potato salad
15. Serve and Enjoy!