GRILLED POTATO SALAD
This delicious and easy to grill Potato Salad makes for the perfect barbecue side dish .
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Golden Potatoes – 3 lbs
- Smoked Bacon – 1/3 lb chopped you will find our recipehere
- Eggs – 2 hard boiled and chopped
- Garlic – 1 clove minced
- Parsley – finely chopped 1/8 cup
- Sweet Onion – ¼ cup
- Dijon Mustard – 1 Tbsp.
- Maple Syrup – 1 Tbsp.
- Balsamic Vinegar – ½ cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – ½ cup
1. Set up your grill for indirect heat (hot coals on one side of the grill and no coals on the other side of the grill) – You’re looking for a grill temperature between 375 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Coat the potatoes with olive oil and place on the side of the grill with no coals
3. Cover the grill with the lid with the top vent directly over the potatoes
4. Cook time will be 50 to 60 minutes
5. In a jar or container that seals tightly add
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- A pinch of salt or to taste
- Pepper to taste
6. Seal Jar and shake to mix ingredients
7. Dice up ¼ cup of sweet onion
8. Finely dice a small handful of fresh Parsley
9. After potatoes are done remove them from the grill and let them cool down until just warm to the touch. This allows them to firm up making them easier to cube.
10. After cooled cut the potatoes into bite sized cubes
11. Chop up the smoked bacon
12. In a bowl add
- Cubed Potatoes
- Chopped Bacon
- Diced Onions
- Chopped hard boiled eggs
13. Shake the vinaigrette to mix and pour over the potato salad
14. Stir to coat the salad with the vinaigrette
15. Serve and Enjoy!