Nachos Supreme Meat Chili
Meat and Cheese, and a lot of it, make for a real good Nachos Supreme. If you feel that your restaurant is ripping you off with their plate of Nachos, then you have to check out this made from scratch meat chili and nachos recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys.
Don't forget to "Like" this video! Hit the button!
The ingredients you'll need:
THE MEAT SAUCE
NACHOS AND TOPPINGS
1. Set up your grill for indirect heat (hot coals on one side of the grill and no coals on the other side of the grill)
THE CHILI SAUCE
2. Place your pot over the hot coals
6. Stir the mixture until mixed
9. After the meat sauce has cooked down so the liquid is gone
20. After the cheese has melted remove the platter from the grill
22. You can add or delete whatever toppings you want. But this is the way we makem at the Pit.
23. Serve and Enjoy!