There are now over 12,000 BBQ Pit Boys Chapters worldwide and growing every day. We’d be proud to have you wear the colors, so get to it and sign up now.
Paid Verses Unpaid
We have two choices, paid or unpaid. We know that our fans are worldwide, we appreciate all of you, so to allow for such a huge variation in economies and rather the exclude any of our loyal global fans, we offer two options, paid or unpaid. Either way you’re most welcome to join. If you can pay, we really do appreciate your help in keeping the show going.
Paid or Unpaid, what difference does it make?
When you sign up with an unpaid certificate, you get your listing and the certificate gets published on our site. With the $US20 paid option, you get a high resolution print copy which can be downloaded for you to hang up at your own pit.
Thanks for taking the time and interest in our show, and thanks for signing up.
BBQ Pit Boys
There are now over 11,000 BBQ Pit Boys Chapters Worldwide. We'd be proud to have you wear the colors, so get to it and sign up now.
The following guidelines are required to form and maintain a local chapter of the BBQ Pit Boys.
Step 1: Select a Local Chapter name:
- Your Chapter's formal name could be geographic or regional, or simply unique. ex. (Alligator Alley)
- Most groups select the names of cities or counties in which their Chapter is based. (ex. BBQ Pit Boys Memphis)
Step 2: Designate a Local Chapter Leader(s):
- Designate a member to be your Chapter's Pit Boss (Chapter President) to correspond with the BBQ Pit Boys Founding Chapter.
- You can add additional officers if needed.
Step 3: Agree to the following rules:
- Offer to help other BBQ Pit Boys brothers, members, and prospective members, with recipes, techniques, and ideas to promote excellence in grilling and barbecue, BBQ Pit Boys style.
- Actively promote the BBQ Pit Boys Chapters and members in Online social and local media, whenever possible.