STEAK ‘N BACON HOT DOGS
Give your family and friends a break and serve these easy to grill BBQ Pit Boys Roast Beef and Bacon wrapped Hot Dogs.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Roast Beef – deli sliced pre-cooked
- Bacon – 1 pound regular cut (pork belly style)
- Hot Dogs – 8 in natural casings
- Cheese – shredded favorite kind
- Buns – 8
- SPG – to taste
1. Bring grill temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with coals offset for indirect cooking.
2. Apply SPG to roast beef.
3. Wrap hot dog in roast beef. No more than ¼” thick, trim off excess.
4. Wrap hot dog and roast beef with two pieces of bacon.
5. Repeat process until all hot dogs are wrapped.
1. Place opposite hot coals for indirect cooking.
2. Cover grill and cook for approximately 1 hour.
3. After an hour check for doneness.
1. Remove from grill and place in hot dog buns.
2. Top with your favorite condiments.
1. Serve with chips, burgers, potato salad, and baked beans.
2. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!!