Bacon Firecracker Jalapeno Pepper Poppers
Luv those poppers, hot or not! Watch this trick the BBQ Pit Boys use for stuffing a Jalapeno pepper. No leak guarantee..!
More information about our new Santa Maria grill: https://bbqpitboys.com/santamariagrill
For this Bacon Firecracker Jalapeno Pepper Poppers recipe you need the following ingredients:
• Garlic Powder, 1 tsp
• Cayenne Pepper Powder, 1 tsp
• Paprika, 1 tsp
• Onion Powder, 1 tsp
• Cream Cheese
• Ground Beef, 1 lbs
• Hot Sauce
• SPG or use your favorite seasoning
• Jalapeno Peppers, 6 Or More
• Apple Corer
1. In a large bowl, put in 1 lbs ground beef and 1 tsp each of the following, onion, garlic, caynne, paprika powder and SPG.
Also add 2 Tbs each of hot sauce, cream cheese and mix them well.
2. Cut the stem off the jalapeno peppers, now use an apple corer to core out the middle of the jalapeno.
You now have a good jalapeno minus the core with its seeds.
If you need more heat, then chop the core and the seeds and add them to the ground beef and mix.
3. Stuff the cored Jalapenos full with the mixed ground beef.
Now wrap each stuffed jalapeno with bacon all the way.
4. With the leftover meat, we are going to make some Fireball meatballs.
Roll them into a round shape and wrap bacon over it.
Medium Heat 325°F [163°C]
1. Place the jalapenos and meat ball over indirect heat. We want a lower heat for slow cooking.
Close the lid. Cook them evenly on all sides.
2. Do apply some hot sauce in middle of the cooking.
3. BACON FIRECRACKER JALAPENO PEPPER POPPERS Should be ready in about 20 minutes or so.
4. Remove and keep aside to cool
Enjoy your moist and tender BACON FIRECRACKER JALAPENO PEPPER POPPERS