This beer basted chicken recipe makes for a moist and tender chicken dinner, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
1. Fire up your charcoal or gas grill to 325-350f.
2. Clean an.... Read more
Easy to smoke Boneless Turkey Breast
1. Bring smoker temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Use your favorite smoking wood/pellets.
2. Place a pan over hot .... Read more
Forget those dry, tasteless, and tough eatin’ breasts. All you need to add is some beer.
1. Combine Beer, onions, garlic, cayenne pepper, buttermilk, S&.... Read more
It's all about the sauce with this recipe so get your Barbecue Shoes on and fire up that grill
1.Place a cast iron skillet on flame and heat oil and butter in i.... Read more
Forget that same ol', same ol', Beer Can Chicken. Stick a can of Baked Beans up that Chicken's Butt and save the beer for the Pitmaster.
FOR BEANS CAN
.... Read more
The BBQ Pit Boys employ the 3-2-1 method for St. Louis cut Pork Spare Ribs, and smoke up 8 lbs. of "low and slow" Chicken Wings.
.... Read more
Ham Steak rolled with marinated Chicken Breast and Beef Flank Steak make for a Barnyard feast
1. Pound chicken into ¾-1/2 –inch thick slice.
2. I.... Read more
Easy to do barbecue Spare Ribs, marinated in apple juice, covered with BBQ Pit Boys dry rub and mopped with some home-made barbecue sauce and then served with some home-made barbecue sauce. .... Read more
This recipe is for real Barbecue chicken done "low and slow" on your grill or smoker, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
1. Coat the chickens with equal parts oil or butter, and Soy S.... Read more
Looking for another way to grill up some chicken? Check this recipe out. These grilled chicken kabobs are tasty, tender and juicy every time.
Chicken rub or favorite store bought ru.... Read more
Cheddar Cheese and smoked Bacon covered Chicken Wings are tender delicious, easy to do, and perfect for tailgating or that backyard barbecue.
1. Bring grill temper.... Read more
Next time cook your bird draped in Bacon and in a ring of fire for some juicy and tender BBQ Pit Boys Beer Can Chicken.
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, combine .... Read more
Chinese style grilled chicken wings are quick and easy to do, so be sure to make up a bunch for your hungry crowd. All ya need is some Hoisin sauce!
1. Take you.... Read more
Tell Mama; no more dried out Turkey for your holiday dinner anymore..!
Whole turkey -- 14 Pound (13-14)
1. In a saucepan, .... Read more