Beef & Bacon Pot Pie
Beef & Bacon Pot Pie, cooked on our Dutch oven, this pie is a recipe packed with delicious beef belly bacon, pork belly bacon and ground chuck for the ultimate pot pie experience. You won’t find a pie like this in any supermarket or store, you have to check it out.
More information about our new Santa Maria grill: https://bbqpitboys.com/santamariagrill
For this Beef & Bacon Pot Pie recipe you need the following ingredients:
500g Ground Beef
1 Chopped Onion
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 Cup Ketchup
1. Into a pan place the onion with a little cooking oil, add the ground beef, cook until browned.
2. Fry the pork bacon and beef bacon and add to the ground beef and season with SPG or your favorite seasoning.
3. Combine the meats and add the Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and add the corn starch, stir well over a medium heat until thickened.
4. Add the pastry to a greased pie pan, lining the pan with baking paper if you have it helps release the pie.
5. Cook 350°F[177°C] for 30 minutes or basically once the pastry has risen and is browned the pie is done.