BLACKBERRY BRANDY PANCAKES
Fresh out of the bottle Blackberries make for a special Pit Boys Pancake breakfast
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Pancake flour 4 Cup (64 tbs)
- Water 2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
- Blackberry brandy 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Smoked bacon 3 Pound
- Smoked sausages 2 Pound, cut horizontaly
- Butter 1 Tablespoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat a roasting tray placed over grill.
2. In a large bowl, place flour, add water and brandy, mix well. Rub the butter all over the pan. Pour ladle fulls of the batter to make 3 cakes, flip when done from one side.
3. On a plate, place a cake, put a layer of bacon, place the second cake, put a layer of sausages and finally place the 3rd cake. Serve with butter and pancake sauce.