BABY BACK RIBS BARBECUE
Hungry for some Ribs? Then Barbecue these competition style loin back Pork Ribs "low and slow" on a simple backyard smoker. It's real easy to do as shown by the
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Pork Loin Ribs -if each rack is under 1.75lbs. they're called "Baby Back Ribs"!
- Your favorite dry rub seasoning
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Basting (Moppin') sauce
- Wood skewers
- Wood chips or chunks for added smoke (optional)
- Preheat your grill to 225-275f.
- Wash ribs, dry and remove membrane.
- Lightly apply dry rub seasoning to both sides of the rack and let stand for 15 minutes to an hour.
- Allow ribs to come to room temperature just before placing on the grill.
- Place a water pan in or over the coals.
- Roll racks and insert wood skewers as shown.
- BBQ "Low and Slow" with a closed grill at 225-275f for 3-4 hours using "indirect heat", opposite the hot coals. Mop several times during the smoke. Remove the racks when the rib bones pull apart easily, and with some meat still attached to the bone. Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.