BACON BEER CAN CHICKEN
Next time cook your bird draped in Bacon and in a ring of fire for some juicy and tender BBQ Pit Boys Beer Can Chicken.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Whole chicken -- 5 1⁄2 Pound, cleaned
- Beer can -- 12 Ounce
- Bacon strips slices -- 6 (as needed)
- Salt -- 2 Tablespoon
- Garlic powder 2 Tablespoon
- Pepper -- 2 Tablespoon
- Paprika -- 2 Tablespoon
- Chili powder -- 1 Tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper -- 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, combine salt, garlic, pepper, paprika, chili powder, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
3. In beer can holder, place the chicken as shown in the video. Coat it generously with the rub.
4. Drape chicken with bacon strips and place on grill over inverted pan. Cover and cook for 45 minutes.
5. Baste chicken with beer and continue to cook until the internal temperature reaches 175 degrees. Transfer to cutting board and let rest for 20 minutes.
6. Carve chicken and serve hot.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.