Bacon Bombs, the all ground pork wrapped in bacon recipe, done "low and slow" on the grill by the BBQ Pit Boys.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- 2lbs.of Thick Sliced Bacon
- 3-4lbs.of Ground Pork (or Pork Sausage)
- Pork Rub
- Your favorite Barbecue Sauce
- Bell Peppers
- Shredded Cheese
THIS IS A PORK AND BACON RECIPE EASILY DONE ON A BASIC BACKYARD BBQ GRILL.
1. Use Pork Sausage meat, or season your own Ground Pork.
2. Flatten the Ground Pork into a 1 inch thick rectangle as shown.
3. Sprinkle the top with Pork Rub and then add cut-up veggie's.
4. Mop on some sauce.
5. Now add some shredded cheese.
6. Roll the pork into a loaf.
7. Arrange the bacon using a basket weave design as shown.
8. Now wrap the Pork in the Bacon weave.
9. Place the Bacon Bomb opposite the hot coals, add some hardwood for a lite smoke, cover the grill and cook for about 3-4 hours at 225-275f, or until the internal temp of the loaf reaches 165f.
10. Occasionally mop with your favorite sauce.
11. Remove and slice to order.
12. Serve with your favorite sides or on a sandwich.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.