Bacon Cheese Garlic Bread
Bacon / Appetizers / Garlic Bread / Sides / Party snacks
As a meal, or on the side with steak, pork or chicken, this garlic cheese bread is real good eating at the Pit..! Watch how easy it is to make this bacon, creamy three cheese and garlic spread served on toasted bread as shown here by the BBQ Pit Boys.
- Fresh Bread Rolls
- 3 cups Butter
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese – (Use your favorite cheese)
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Whole clove garlic
- 1 Sprig Parsley
- Smoke the bacon over indirect heat.
- Combine the butter, crushed garlic, Parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley.
- Place the combined ingredients on the grill over indirect heat until the butter and cheese have melted together.
- Dice the bacon once it’s cooked the way you like it.
- Add the diced bacon into cream cheese.
- Slice the bread into 8 pieces, but don’t cut all the way through leave the crust with enough to keep it all together.
- Dip the bread sliced side down into melted butter, make sure you soak up plenty of butter
- Spread a good layer of bacon cream cheese between the slices.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and diced bacon and place back on the grill over indirect heat to toast the bread further and serve when the cheese topping has melted