BACON & CHEESE STUFFED PEPPERS
Vegematics rejoice..! The BBQ Pit Boys are doing veggies on the grill. Can you smell that..? It smells guuud..!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Thick cut bacon slice -- 1 1⁄2 Pound, smoked, chopped
- Red bell pepper -- 4
- Vegetable oil/Olive oil -- 2 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)
- Beer -- 1 Cup (16 tbs) (more or less as needed)
- Chopped onion -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (more or less as needed)
- Montery jack cheese -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (more or less as needed)
- Mozzarella cheese -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (more or less as needed)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
2. Cut peppers into half, stem side down leaving the stem intact. Remove the seeds and set aside.
3. Place the pepper halves on plate and coat their skin with oil.
4. Place them on grill, over indirect heat and pour beer into their cavity. Cover and cook until tender.
5. In a bowl, mix together onion, bacon, and both the cheeses. Fill the pepper with the mixture and cook until cheese melts.
6. Serve with grilled sausage and enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.