The BBQ Pit Boys cook up some real Cheeseburger Soup made with grilled Bacon Cheeseburgers, Beef Stock and Cheddar Cheese.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Onion 1 Small, finely chopped
Garlic clove 3 , mince (2-3)
Oil 1 Tablespoon (as needed)
Beef stock 2 Quart
Fresh ground black peppercorn To Taste
Shredded cheddar cheese 1 Pound (or cheese of your choice)
Milk 2 Tablespoon (as needed)
Bacon cheeseburger 6 , crushed (as needed)
1. Place a pan on flame, heat oil, saute onion and garlic for a couple of minutes.
2. Pour beef broth, season with ground peppercorn and bring back to a simmer.
3. Add shredded cheddar cheese and milk. Stir well, cover and bring it back to simmer.
4. Add Bacon Cheeseburger and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve hot garnished with tomato, onion, mushroom, pickles, jalapeno, fried mushroom, and bacon.