BACON BURGER SLIDER LOAF
Sometimes at the Pit just a small reduced-calorie Burger will do, BBQ Pit Boys style of course.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Chuck ground Beef
- 1.5lbs thick-cut pork belly bacon
- Chopped or diced Onion
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic seasoning
- Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare loafs, as shown.
- Wrap in a Bacon weave
- Smoke or cook the loafs indirect, at about 250-275f
- Remove when the bacon is done the way you like it..!
- Slice to order, and re-heat slices on grill if desired
- Serve on mini burger rolls or buns.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.