BACON ONION RINGS
Watch the BBQ Pit Boys show you how easy it is to take those ordinary Fried Onion Rings and make them a side dish worth cookin' up for family and friends
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Onion 3 , cut into rings
- Pork belly bacon 1 Pound, regular cut
- FOR BATTER
- Semolina flour 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- All purpose flour 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Salt To Taste
- Garlic powder To Taste
- Beer 2 Cup (32 tbs) (as needed)
Corn oil 2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)
1. Preheat grill.
2. Wrap each onion ring with 2 slices of bacon. Place the onions rings on the grill at a region of indirect heat, cook at 275-300F for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Flip after an hour.
3. In a bowl mix together semolina, all purpose flour, salt and garlic powder, add enough beef to get batter consistency while mixing constantly.
4. In a pot, heat oil, dip each ring in batter and fry until crisp and brown.
5. Serve with your choice of beverage.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.