BEEF, BACON AND BEANS
Easy to cook on the grill Beef, Bacon and Beans recipe.Add a chunk of hickory to the fire.
Slow cook the beef, bacon and beans on the grill until heated, stirring occasionally.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- 4 (28oz) cans of original style Baked Beans
- 2lbs. Beef steak or roast for marinating (we used Top Round)
- 1 lb. Bacon
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Mustard
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1. You can substitute dry beans for this recipe. Prepare accordingly.
2. Thin slice beef for skewers. Marinate for two hours in a steak marinade.
3. Slow smoke bacon on the grill or smoker.
4. Grill marinated beef using skewers
5. Sauté onions in oil.
6. Add beans, beef, bacon and the remaining ingredients to the pot.
7. Add a chunk of hickory to the fire.
8. Slow cook the beef, bacon and beans on the grill until heated, stirring occasionally.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.