Why eat just one hamburger when you can eat four..! And our Bite Burgers can be made up any way you like. And they're real quick and easy to do..!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Ground Chuck – 2 pounds, 80/20 blend
Bread – sliced, favorite style
Round cookie cutter or can lid
TOPPINGS: (USE YOUR FAVORITE)
Tomato – 4-5 slices
1. Bring grill temperature up to 325-350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Make ground chuck into a large ball and place on a hard, flat surface.
2. Place a large piece of plastic wrap over ground chuck.
3. Using the cast iron pan, flatten ground chuck into a large ¼ inch patty.
4. Remove plastic wrap and use cookie cutter to cut small hamburger patties.
5. Repeat process until all of the hamburger is used.
6. Using the cooking cutter, cut circular shapes from the sliced bread.
1. Place burgers over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Cover grill.
2. Remove lid and flip burgers. Add favorite combination of toppings.
3. Cover and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove lid and place bread on grill to warm. Cover and warm for another minute or two.
5. Put burgers on bread and remove from grill.
6. Continue until all burgers are done.
1. Top burgers with your favorite condiments.
1. Serve with chips, potato salad, baked beans, and cole slaw.
2. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!!