A easy to grill Boneless Pork Loin Roast Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
5-6lbs Whole Boneless Pork Loin
Coarse or Sea Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper
1. Preheat your grill to around 350f.
2. Insert Garlic Cloves into the fat cap (as shown)
3. Apply Olive oil to all sides of the Pork Loin.
4. BBQ fat side up for 1.5 - 2 hours "indirect" opposite the coals with a closed grill.
5. Cook until the meat's internal temp. is 160f
6. Just before removing from the grill, place the loin fat side down directly over the coals for several minutes with lid closed.
7. Remove and let the BBQ Pork rest for 20 minutes wrapped in foil or wrap.