Cheese Bacon Pan Wings
Rated 4.8 stars by 4 users
Appetizers , Wings , Snack , Game Day , Party
The BBQ Pit Boys show you how easy it is to make up some of their Cheesy Pan Wings and serve them right out of the pan. Your family and friends will luv them so be sure to make a bunch.Author: BBQ Pit Boys
- Preheat your grill for medium heat.
- Mix the wings with vegetable oil, then season with paprika, cayenne powder, salt and pepper
- Grill the wings over direct heat for about 8 to 12 minutes per side. Rotate the wings frequently to prevent them from burning.
- In a cast iron skillet, place the wings vertically next to the edge of the skillet to hold them in place then fill the entire pan.
- Cover with cheese, pickled jalapenos and diced bacon
- Using indirect heat, cook until the cheese has melted evenly.