Try this BBQ Pit Boys Cheese Stuffed Bacon Hotdogs, and Sausages recipe for the grill. Tthey are real popular, so be sure to make up a bunch of them.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Large Sausage Links
Natural Casing or Skinless Hotdogs
Beer or Water
ARE YOU GETTIN' HUNGRY OR WHAT?
1. Place sausages in pan as shown, and add beer to cover bottom.
2. Steam with indirect heat in grill, opposite the hot coals for several minutes to heat up the links.
3. Cut thin slices of peppers and onions. Slit hotdogs as shown and stuff with cheese.
4. Wrap with slices of bacon.
5. Now slit heated sausages and stuff with pepper, onion and cheese slices, as shown.
6. Place stuffed and bacon wrapped hot dogs in sausage pan.
7. Cover grill and heat until the hot dogs are well heated.
8. Move sausages and hotdogs to direct flames to melt and brown cheese, bacon and sausage links to desired crispness.
9. Add to buns and serve with your favorite condiments.