BBQ Chicken Fried Bologna Burgers
Rated 2.9 stars by 7 users
Burgers , BBQ
Stay away Health-Nut Zombies and Vegematics. This Burger is not for you..! The BBQ Pit Boys grill up some bologna and deep fry it Chicken style. A crunch in every bite so check this out..Author: BBQ Pit Boys
- Barbecue Sauce Batter-Egg Wash
- 3 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
SPG (Salt, Pepper Garlic)
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish
- Cooking Oil
- Slice up the bologna into 1 inch slices more or less.
- Take your favorite barbecue sauce and spread it on both sides of the bologna.
- Grill the bologna on indirect heat.
- Sear it both sides quickly and carefully. You can burn it real quick with the sweet barbecue sauce on, you got to be careful.
- Mix up a little bit of water with eggs.
- Add the spices in the flour, and mix it up. You can season the flour the way you want.
- Fry the bacon at 350°F to get the flavor into the oil
- Dip the BBQ Bologna with egg wash, and throw it in the seasoned flour to coat it up.
- Drop it into the hot flavored oil [350°F], and it won’t take long to cook. Just cook it enough to crisp up the flour coating.
- Make a condiment with a couple of tablespoons of Sour Cream, Mustard and horseradish.
- Toast up the rolls and put the bologna and dress with lettuce, tomatoes and a slice of onion.
(Bologna is already cooked like a hot dog, so all you have to do is heat it up get some grill marks on it get some texture. It’s all about the barbecue and the flavor.)