Cigar Ash BBQ Sauce
Sauces / BBQ / Sides
If you like BBQ, and fine cigars to go with it, you need to check this recipe out. NOTE the science behind this method is clear.
- Cigar Ash
- Apple cider vinegar
- Apple Juice
- Season with our SPG or your fav spices
- Watch the video for instructions
- Mix bbq sauce, apple cider vinegar and apple juice together
- Simmer over medium to low heat to thicken the sauce
- Add some SPG or your fav seasonings to the sauce to taste
- Simmer till the sauce is to your desired thickness
A fine cigar unlike cigarettes is natural. Its ash is essentially just carbon, potassium, and calcium.. nothing harmful -no chemicals added to the sauce at all.. BTW The potassium allows the sauce to thicken quickly and foam a bit… and the cigar was worth every toke.. Ernst, from our Spiceburg Central Chapter, Germany stopped by the Pit to show us how Cigar Ash BBQ Sauce is prepared.