DEVIL’S BACON AND EGGS
Deviled Eggs stuffed with Bacon and Bourbon Whiskey - the perfect bar food hors d'oeuvres, especially when served with an ice cold beer.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- 1.5lbs. Thick Cut Applewood Bacon
- Dozen Jumbo Eggs
- Devil’s Cut Bourbon
- Hot Paprika
- Black Pepper
1. Cook the Bacon.
2. From cool tap water bring the eggs to a slow simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and then let the pan of eggs sit for another few minutes.
4. Remove the hot water and then add cold water to chill the eggs.
5. When the eggs have cooled peel off the shells, slice the eggs, and remove the yolk.
6. Mash the yolk.
7. Add ingredients including a shot of bourbon, and chopped bacon.
8. Stuff the egg whites.
9. Place a large piece of bacon on top of each egg before serving.
10. Sprinkle on Hot Paprika.
11. Serve with pickles, jalapenos, mug of ice cold Beer.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.