Hamburgers and Hot Dogs -a meat marriage meant to be.....!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Gound Beef, 80/20 or Ground Chuck
1. Chop onion and hotdogs into small pieces.
2. Melt butter on pan, then add and slightly brown onions and hotdogs.
3. Form burger and press into sauté.
4. Sear briefly, then turn burger over to sear the other side.
5. Remove burger from pan and place on the grill indirect, opposite the coals, to completely cook the dog burger.
6. Serve on burger rolls with your favorite condiments.