FRIED SMOKED BBQ PORK CHOPS
There are chops, and then there are Chops. Smoke 'em and Fry 'em next time for some real guuud eatin' at the Pit.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Bone in pork chops -- 8 (1-inch thick)
- Pork marinade -- 2 Cup (32 tbs) (more or less as needed)
- Oil 2 Cup -- (32 tbs) (For deep frying)
- Cheese crackers -- 400 Gram (more or less as needed)
- Cayenne pepper -- 1⁄2 Teaspoon
- Beer can -- 2 Small (for beer bath)
- White flour -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (more or less as needed)
1. Coat pork chops with marinade and set aside for 4-5 hours. You can also tenderize pork for quick marinating.
2. Preheat grill to 225-250 degree F.
3. Place pork chops on grill, over indirect flame, cover and cook for an hour, flipping once about half way through.
4. In a foil tin, place the pork chops, warp with a piece of foil to keep them warm and set aside.
5. In large pan heat oil.
6. In a plastic bag, place the cheese crackers and add cayenne pepper. Smash well and set aside.
7. Now, coat pork chops with flour, wash in beer and then drop into the plastic with cracker mixture. Coat well and repeat for the remaining pork chops. Place them back into the foil tin and set aside.
8. Deep fry pork chops in hot oil until golden and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy!
>THINGS YOU WILL NEED
- Foil tin and a piece of foil to cover
- Plastic bag
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.