GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI
if you’re looking for something new to make on the grill, you’re going to love this! All the lemony, garlicky flavors I love in a scampi, but lighter because there’s no butter and just a touch of olive oil. After I grill them, I squeeze more lemon over them and top them with a little fresh grated parmesan – SO good!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
For this recipe we used:
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 cup Olive or Veggie Oil
- 6 cloves crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Garlic Butter Sauce:
- 4 Tablespoons Un-Salted Butter
- 2 cloves crushed Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
- Clean and de-vein Shrimp as shown.
- Skewer and then marinade Shrimp (30 minutes maximum)
- Grill Shrimp over medium heat for several minutes on each side.
- When the flesh turns white remove the Shrimp from the fire. (don't over-cook)
- Plate. Sprinkle on fresh chopped Parsley.
- Use the Garlic Butter Sauce for dippin'...
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.