We salute all those who fought for freedom with this roasted pepper Hell Fire Barbecue Sauce
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Habanero Peppers – 40
Serrano Chili Peppers – 4
Jalapenos – 2-3
Garlic Cloves – 10 whole
Vinegar Distilled – 1 cup
Water – 1 cup
Olive Oil – 3.4 Tablespoons
Lemon Juice – ½ cup
Molasses – 2 Tablespoons
Smoked Paprika – 1 Tablespoon
Kosher Salt – 1 teaspoon
Hot Pepper Sauce – 2 Tablespoons
1. Bring grill temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Place coals on one side for indirect cooking.
2. Slice the habanero peppers and remove seeds and membrane. DO NOT RUB YOUR EYES OR OTHER BODY PARTS. Gloves are recommended for handling the habanero peppers as the juice WILL burn your skin.
3. Continue to slice the remaining peppers and remove the seeds and membrane. Discard seeds, membrane, and stems.
4. Coat the bottom of a baking pan with olive oil.
5. Put cut peppers on baking pan and coat with some olive oil.
6. Add in 10-12 cloves of garlic.
7. Be sure to wash hands, utensils, and cooking areas with soap and water to remove pepper juices.
8. Place pan on grill for 20-25 minutes. Place lid on grill.
9. Remove pan from grill and place peppers/garlic in a blender.
10. Add in water, vinegar, lemon juice, molasses, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper sauce.
11. Purify in blender.
12. Carefully pour into mason jars and secure lids tightly.
13. Use for ribs, chicken, burgers, rice, or anything that needs a little kick.
14. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!!