HONEY MUSTARD BBQ SPARE RIBS
The Pit Boys cook up a couple of racks of Spare Ribs using a simple pork rub and their Honey Mustard Barbecue sauce
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Rack of pork spare ribs -- 2
- Pork rub -- 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
FOR HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- Ketchup -- 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Honey mustard -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Vinegar -- 4 Tablespoon
- Dark brown sugar -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Ground black pepper -- 1 Teaspoon
- Hot sauce -- 4 Tablespoon
1. Clean and score the back membrane of pork ribs. Coat the meat with rub and let sit for a couple of hours.
FOR HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE:
2. In a saucepan, combine ketchup, honey mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper, and hot sauce. Mix well.
3. On hot grill, over indirect flame, place meat, cover and cook at 250-275 degree F for 3 ½-4 hours, flipping occasionally.
4. Heat the sauce and in the last one hour of cooking baste the meat quite a few times with it.
5. Remove the meat from grill and let rest before carving.
6. Carve and serve hot!
Add hickory wood into the grill for smoky flavor.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.