KOBE BEEF BRISKET
Get your BBQ Shoes on because it’s Beef Brisket at the Pit. Can you smell that..? It smells guuud..!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Beef Brisket – 15 lbs. (We used American Kobe Beef Brisket from Snake River Farms)
- SPG – to taste
1. Bring water smoker temperature up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Apply SPG to brisket.
1. Place brisket on the smoker and cook for 4 hours.
2. Remove from smoker and wrap in aluminum foil.
3. Pour 4-6 ounces of beer over brisket.
4. Wrap tightly and place back on smoker.
5. Cook for another four hours.
6. Remove from grill when internal temperature reaches 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Allow to rest in foil for one hour.
2. Place on a carving board and slice into ¼” thick pieces.
1. Serve with bbq sauce, au jus, or garlic bread.
2. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.