Grilled half-cut Pork Spare Ribs, marinated in a Tequila, Lime and Triple Sec brine, makes what we call Margarita Ribs.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- We used about 6lbs of Pork Spare Ribs in this recipe. We had our butcher band saw the racks in half.
- Cook indirect on the grill at about 300f. They will take about 2.5-3 hours to grill.
THE MARGARITA BRINE (MARINADE THE RIBS IN THIS FOR TWO HOURS)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Tequila
The juice of two Limes
- 4 Tablespoon Triple Sec liqueur
- 4 Tablespoons Coarse Salt
- 2 Tablespoons table Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper. (use two for hot ribs)
- 1 Tablespoon Orange rind
THE RUB WE USED IN THIS RECIPE.
- ½ cup Paprika
- ¼ cup Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ cup Chili Powder
- ½ cup of coarse Salt
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.