Mountain Chicken Kebabs
Appetizers, Kebabs, BBQ , Chicken
Grab your backpack and swords because we’re in the mountains grilling up some tender chicken kabobs / kebabs / Tikka / Shashlik … call em what ya like. We’re grilling up some tender chicken kabobs/kebabs… call em what ya like. This simple recipe and technique is both extremely tasty and tender. If you follow these few simple tricks they’re real easy to do.
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Olive oil
- White pepper
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Fennel seed
- Red chili flakes
- Combine the spices and sugar and ground up into a fine powder.
- Whisk a few eggs up with the olive oil for basting on the thighs
- Thread the chicken thighs onto the skewers and baste with the egg wash.
- Cook over direct high heat, turning and basting often with regular doses of the ground spice powder mix
- This works best with thighs as they have the fat content needed to keep them moist during this fast cook