This quick and easy barbecue sauce by the BBQ Pit Boys is the perfect brush-on for beef, chicken, pork and poultry.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
• Fresh Ginger – 2 Tbsp. grated.
• Hot Sauce – ½ tsp.
• Soy Sauce – 4 Tbsp.
• BBQ Sauce – 1 cup.
• Orange Juice Concentrate – ½ cup
1. Set up your grill for indirect heat (hot coals on one side of the grill and no coals on the other side of the grill)
2. Place your pot directly over the hot coals
3. Add the ingredients to the pot
BBQ Sauce – 1 cup
Hot Sauce – ½ tsp
Soy Sauce – 4 Tbsp.
Fresh Ginger – 2 Tbsp. grated.
Orange Juice Concentrate – ½ cup
4. Stir to mix ingredients
5. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the sauce from burning.
6. If your coal
s are hot you may want to move the pan to the side of the grill with no coals
7. Brush BBQ sauce on your favorite meat about 5 minutes before it is ready to come off the grill
8. Use as a dipping sauce