PINEAPPLE BACON HAM ROAST
The BBQ Pit Boys take two bone-in Ham Shoulders and turn them into a meal fit for a Sunday dinner.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- For this recipe we are using pre-cooked water cured bone-in hams. They are often referred to as Ham Butt portions.
- Plug the ham with pre-cooked bacon, as shown
- Add Maraschino Cherries and Sliced Pineapple
- Place in pan, flat side down. Add pineapple juice and cheery juice to cover the bottom of pan.
- Baste with Cola and Brown Sugar Glaze the last hour. (Mix and simmer equal parts Cola and Brown Sugar)
- Cook Ham until it reaches 140f internal. Figure on 20-25 minutes per pound to complete.
- Slice and serve.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.