Pork ‘n Bean Chili Cheeseburger
Burgers , Pork
Add some beans to the Pork, and a few other simple ingredients, and make yourself, family and friends a kick-your-ass Burger. And it’s real easy to do as shown here by Pitmaster Pitman Blaze….so check it out. -BBQ Pit Boys
- 300 gms 80/20 Ground Pork
SPG (Salt, Pepper Garlic)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 150 gms Baked Beans
- 1/2 Cup Grated Pepperjack Cheese
- 1 Fresh Red Chili / Habanero / Scotch Bonnet
- Provolone Cheese
- Shredded Scallions
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Sesame Seed Buns
Condiments & Dressing
- Chop the Habanero or your favorite Fresh Chili.
- Mix the Ground Pork with Chopped chili, Baked Beans, Grated Pepperjack Cheese, a little bit of SPG, as well as 1 Tbsp of Curry Powder, Soy Sauce, Yellow Mustard, Curry Powder, and 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Mix it all up really well.
- Add a little oil or butter to a flat pan first before heating. Put the burger patties in when pan gets hot [330°F].
- Cook them for about 3 to 4 minutes to get a good sear on both sides
- When you’ve seared both sides, remove for the pan and Grill them on indirect heat with the lid closed until reaching a minimum internal temp of 145 f
- Add the lemongrass into the coals for the last couple of minutes for some lemon smoke flavor
- Add the sliced cheese on top of patties and close the lid for a little bit to melt the cheese.
- Spread Ketchup or your favorite sauce on buns.
- Put the patties on, dress with Shredded Scallions, Sliced Tomatoes, Mayonnaise or your favorite dressing.