Reuben Sandwich Burger
Sandwiches / Burger / BBQ / Beef
The BBQ Pit Boys put together a Reuben sandwich, burger style.. If you like corned beef, its easy to do, and your family and friends will luv it, as shown here by Slasher.
- 1 lb Sauerkraut
- Corned beef
- 1 .5 lbs ground beef
- Swiss cheese
- Thousand island dressing
- SPG seasoning
- Fresh baked rye bread
- Fennel seed
- Squeeze the moisture from the sauerkraut and add it to a bowl
- Add the 1.5 lb of ground chuck
- Dice the corned beef into fine pieces, add the fennel seed and about a cup of the grated Swiss cheese and SPG seasoning and form the burgers up.
- Place the burgers on a medium hot skillet or pan and with a knob of butter and cook until they reach and internal temperature of 145 f
- Toast rye bread up in the pan adding the thousand island dressing and mustard to the Reuben Burger.