Round Roast Beef Steaks
If not cooked correctly, real lean beef steak can be tough eating, for sure. But even steaks cut from the Eye of Round Roast can be real tender and juicy.
- Round roast eye — 7 1⁄2 Pound (7-7.5)
- Oil — 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
- Soy sauce — 1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
- Garlic flakes — 1 Tablespoon
- Dry mustard — 1 Tablespoon
- Remove some of the fat and silver skin from meat. Cut into 1 ½- 1 ¾-inch thick pieces and tenderize the meat.
- In a 1 gallon zip-lock bag, place the meat and marinade it with oil, soy sauce, garlic flakes, and mustard. Seal the bag, massage well and set aside for a couple of hours.
- Place meat pieces over direct heat on grill, cover and cook for a couple of minutes on each side at 400 degree F. Flip meat once about half way through.
- Move meat to indirect heat and cook until the internal temperature reaches 140 degree F for medium rare.
- Remove from heat and let the steak rest for a couple of minutes before carving.
- Serve steak hot with baked potato and fried onion.
You warp pre-boiled potatoes in foil with some butter and old bay seasoning and grill until done