Sausage Stuffed Sausage Subs
Subs , BBQ , Lunch , Tailgating
A classic Stuffed Sausage Sandwich at the Pit. If you’re lookin’ for a quick and real easy, but so outrageously good it’s sick, recipe for your next tailgating or family picnic, then you have to check this recipe out
- A bunch of cooked Breakfast Sausages
- About 4 ft of Italian style uncooked sausage
- Hot sauce, use your favorite.
- Bell peppers
- Cut off sections of the uncooked Italian sausage. Then use a wooden spoon to pierce a hole through the center and insert the cooked breakfast sausage.
- Then insert some hot sauce.
- Cook on a medium heat of about 325f until the Italian sausage is fully cooked at around 165 f.
- Serve hot of a fresh bread roll