Smoked Brat Burger
Burgers / BBQ / Beef
A quick and easy bratwurst cheese burger recipe that’s both real easy to do and tastes great too.
- Ground Beef
- Fresh bread rolls
- 1 Onion
- 1 can of Beer
- SPG seasoning, use your favorite seasoning
- Thick slice the onions and place in a hot with a little bit of cooking oil.
- Add some beer into the pan to help caramelize them.
- Chop up pickles and bratwurst finely. Pad down any excess moisture form the pickles. Mix them together with ground beef and your seasoning (at least use some salt and pepper).
- Grill the burger patties using a medium indirect heat. Flip and rotate the burgers for even cooking
- Add the cheese and take off the grill at an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C)
- Serve on a fresh toasted bun with fried onion, sliced pickles, ketchup and mustard or your favorite topping.