BBQ / Dinner / Chicken
Bad to the Bone, the Backbone that is.. watch the BBQ Pit Boys get under her skin and Spatchcock a Chicken. It makes her tasty, moist and tender, and its real quick and easy to do with these simple tips.
- 1 Whole Chicken
- Mayonnaise — 1 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar — 1⁄2 or 1 Teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce — 1 Teaspoon or so good that anchovy
- Hot sauce
- Cayenne Pepper — 1⁄2 Teaspoon (You can use more)
- SPG seasoning ( Salt, Pepper/use you favorite seasoning )
- Into about one cup of mayonnaise add: 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 Tablespoon of hot sauce 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper SPG seasoning.
- Mix well
- Slide your fingers underneath the skin layer and separate it enough to add the mayonnaise mix in there, then rub the bird with a good coating as well.
- Set your grill temp up to about 325 f, placing the chicken over indirect heat. be sure to use a probe thermometer when checking for doneness and always insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat. for Chicken aim for an internal temperature of 165 f.
- You can also baste on a little more BBQ sauce about 3/4 into the cook, this is optional.
- Once the internal temperature is reached , remove the bird from the grill and let it rest for about 10 minutes before carving it up.