Steak ‘n Bacon Cheeseburger
Burgers , BBQ
Kick up that ordinary burger you’ve been making with this easy to do Steak Burger. Its real good eating at the Pit with these few simple tips as shown here by the BBQ Pit Boys. Thanks to Citrusafe for sponsoring this video. We appreciate your support. https://www.citrusafe.com/
- 5 lbs ground Beef Chuck
SPG seasoning ( at least some salt & pepper )
- 1 Onion
- Boneless rib eye roast
- Smoked Bacon
- Burger buns
- Add the seasoning to the ground beef and mix well.
- Form 4 lose packed patties and place them on indirect heat. Cook until minimum temperature 145°F(63°C).
- Thin slice the boneless Rib Eye Roast steaks and season one side only.
- Place the steaks directly over very hot coals for a fast cook. You only need to cook one side of the steak face down to the coals and it’s done, just flip it once to remove any moisture that formed on top, resist the temptation to sear this side or it will be over cooked.
- Place the cheese onto the beef burgers and place the steak onto the cheese and top off with your favorite condiments.