BOURBON BBQ SAUCE
A tangy tomato, vinegar, mustard and bourbon whiskey based barbecue sauce that’s the perfect mop for grilled Chicken, Beef, and Pork.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 cups Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 cup Bourbon.
1. In a pan mix the ingredients
2. Add some smoke wood to the fire.
3. Bring sauce to simmer to thicken.
4. Use it for mopping your “low and slow”, or as a table sauce.