CHERRY CHOCOLATE AND IRISH CREAM CHERRY PIE
Check out our Cherry Chocolate and Bailey’s Irish Creme Cherry Pie desserts that are real quick and easy to make on the grill, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
Recipe:(for both pies)
- 2 -21oz. cans Cherry Pie Filling for each pie
- 2 -9 inch Pie Crusts
- 1 roll Pie Dough for double crust top layer (optional)
- One or two Chocolate Candy Bars
- Several oz. of Baileys Irish Cream Liquor
- 2 -Tbs. Maple Syrup
- Pour two cans of Cherry Pie Filling into each pie crust. Add chocolate and double crust to one pie, as shown. Add the Baileys and Maple Syrup to the other pie. Place pies in 400f covered grill for 15 minutes. Turn pies, and reduce heat to 350f for an additional 30-45 minutes, or until the crust is browned the way you like it. Cool or chill before serving.