Chicken Dragon Eggs
No Eggs required for this bacon wrapped jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breast. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys Pitmaster of the Joseph-Que Chapter put this together using these simple tips.
More information about our new Santa Maria grill: https://bbqpitboys.com/santamariagrill
For this Chicken Dragon Eggs recipe you need the following ingredients:
• Chicken Breasts
• Pork Belly Bacon
• Cream Cheese
• Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Your Favorite Cheese)
• Your Favorite Seasoning / Rub
1. Slice the chicken breast in half and using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, bash the chicken flat until it reaches an even thickness.
2. Cut the jalapeno in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds, fill with cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese and put the two half together like an egg.
3. Wrap the jalapeno with pounded chicken breast.
4. Season the chicken breast and wrap the chicken breast with the pork belly bacon.
5. Place over indirect heat and cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F [74°C].