Extreme BLT Sandwich
There’s hardly any better sandwich than the classic Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich, unless ya kick it up a bit and go Extreme! It’s all about the Deep Fried Bread. And it’s real easy to do as shown here by the BBQ Pit Boys.
For this Extreme BLT Sandwich recipe you need the following ingredients:
• Cooking oil
• Block of favorite fresh bread
• 1 white onion
1. Add cooking oil to cast iron skillet
2. Cover frying pan with small amount of oil
1. Cook up Pork Belly Bacon
2. Crack eggs add to frying pan
3. Slice onion add to frying pan
4. Put onions, bacon eggs on slice of bread put aside
5. Cut 2 very thick slices of bread from block of your favorite fresh bread
6. Heat oil in cast iron pan 400°F[177°C]
7. Deep fry both bread pieces in oil, it won’t take long.
8. Slice bread as per video creating a pocket
9. Add lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, fried onions, egg, mayo, salt & pepper to taste.